Filmbase and RTÉ have decided on the final ten projects for the January round of the Filmbase/RTÉ Short Film Award scheme.
343 scripts were submitted for the award, so the panel had a difficult job whittling it down to a shortlist of ten.
The shortlisted projects are:
- An Incident in Room 307 - writer/director John Mulvaney
- Cold Turkey - writer/director Gavin Keane, producer Ruth Coady
- Cured - writer Louise Ní Fhiannachta, director Mary Redmond
- No Lies - writer Nora Windeck, director Eoin Heaney
- The Corporate Support Superstar - writer/director Anthony Garvey
- The Early House - writer Derek O'Connor, director Danann Breathnach
- The Letter - writer Pól Ó Conghaile
- The Nation Held Its Breath - Writer/Director Emmet Vincent, Producer Charlene Lydon
- Warmth - writer John Sheahan
- Windows - writer/director Ken Walshe